- Add MQL sample ready to use into the Editor
- MentDB is compatible with Raspberry PI
- Bug fixed in editor.sh (cd $basedir)
- Backup process is ready
- Restore process backup is ready
- Make a video to show how to backup a MentDB server
- Make a video to show how to restore a MentDB server
- MentDB now starts by default in embedded mode (with H2 database).
- All functionalities are operational in embedded mode
- Extend the default MySQL connection parameters in a parameter of the server.conf file
- Bug in scheduler + stack because the light mode: fixed
- Bug in set_delay for asynchronous execution: fixed
- Session timeout on each web application in online or offline mode
- More text size for MQL Editor (to show the source code)
- New math function 'math base_to_base'
- Bug light_mode = true in first start: fixed.
- Bug AIML get_var: fixed.
- Light mode serveur (without MySQL)
- Update the application 'Task Manager' on the new architecture
- Update the application 'Knowledge' on the new architecture
- Update the application 'Book Manager' on the new architecture
- Switch between applications
- Preparing the orchestration of applications
- Modification of the portal to be able to welcome all future applications
- Imap: download attachement with QPDecoderStream.
- Http(s) session to control a web site
- Create the application 'User/Right Manager'
- Bug fixed when rollback transaction on start server.
- Urgent: A corruption bug has been fixed in the Sequence+Stack manager (2 scripts that retrieve a process ID at the same time).
- Integration DL4J for CSV training (tested only on MacOSX at this time)
- Urgent: A bug has been fixed in the CRON manager (user session was not closed if a MQL script generate an exception).
- A bug has been fixed in the SCRUD generator for multilingual mode.
- Allow Web application to upload files
- Timeout on SFTP connector
- Synthaxic staining of MQL (string mql_to_html)
- Simple bug quote & # 38; instead of & # 39;
- Rename the database filed: 'fistname' instead of 'firstname' (table users)
- Node delete
- Integrate JVMs into the server
- INT in json / node doc
- Improved speed of writing blocks
- Improved MQL code parser (1800 times faster)
- Flashing demo button in the editor
- Default DATA_BLOCK_SIZE = 8168
- Creation of data encryption function
- Create the deposit-sale management project
- Create task management project
- Bug restricted MQL session
- Bug ml h on 'from' parameter (shortest route calculation)
- Bug Editor: displays too much popup menu
- Bug editor right click on data sql show under windows
- Bug 'mql' and 'mql encode' ...
- break and continue in json_parse_array ...
- Adjust the SCRUD manager to save even more time ...
- An editor has been integrated into the server.
- This is the first version in GPL_v3.