Here is an application that I created for my music group. At each concert that we have planned, we enter the date. We enter all the song texts we want to play, and just by clicking on a word, we can put the chord there ... All the musicians and singers work on the same documents. Emphasis was placed on saving paper for printing scores.
Download 'Concert Manager v_1.0.0' MQL source code (GPL v3)
>>> MentDB v_2.2.0 compatible
- Install MentDB Weak vX.X.X
- Start a MQL Editor
- Unzip the file 'concertmanager_X.X.X.mql.zip'
- Copy the MQL source code from the file 'concertmanager_X.X.X.mql'
- Paste the MQL source code into the MQL Editor
- Execute the MQL source code
- Your application is ready!
- Go to https://localhost:9999
- Click on 'Concert'
- Login 'system', password 'pwd'